- L. v. Beethoven 250 years since his birth Piano and Chamber Music master class by Maria Efstratiadis
- Double Bass Master Class of Quirijn van Regteren Altena, December 2018
- Piano Master Classes of Dionissis Mallouchos 2018-2019
- Piano Master Class of Dionissis Mallouchos May 2018
- Doublebass Slap Masterclass 23.11.2017
- Doublebass master class of Dr.Evgenios Politis and Tasos Kazaglis. February 2017
- Workshop on Chamber Orchestra for children 2016-2017
- Workshop on Chamber Orchestra for children 2015-2016
- Musical Fairytale Workshop 2014-2015
- Workshop on Chamber Orchestra for children 2014-2015
- Music Mathisis Seminars 2013-2014
- Presentation of the METHOD of COLOURSTRINGS 2013
- Contrabass Master Class of Professor Lasse Lagercrantz 2013
- Piano & Chamber Music Master Class of Dr.Orsolya Szabo 2011
Musical Fairytale Workshop 2014-2015
"Red thread tied ..."
The world of the fairy tale with writer, musician and storyteller Marivita Grammatikaki, opens up a large embrace for children to fill with their own stories.
Marivita Grammatikaki (author - musician)
Author Marivita Grammatikaki tells a fairytale and then dresses it with music. Children are thus taught the role of music in shaping images and characters, in narrative and emotion.
Under guidance of the workshop leader, the children are then encouraged to create their own story and collectively choose a musical score.
Duration of the workshop is one hour. The aims and goals by participating in the workshop are:
• Development of children’s imaginations
• Communication with their emotions and thoughts
• Creating a soundtrack commensurate to their emotions
• Selection of a musical motif, relative to the narrative and recognition of characters through music
• Team work
• Role playing (each child takes on a character’s role)
• Expression of personal ideas and coordination
• Development of communication and expression
The Musical Fairytale Workshop is suitable for children 4 years and older.
Classes begin on 1st November 2014, at 12.30 pm.