- L. v. Beethoven 250 years since his birth Piano and Chamber Music master class by Maria Efstratiadis
- Double Bass Master Class of Quirijn van Regteren Altena, December 2018
- Piano Master Classes of Dionissis Mallouchos 2018-2019
- Piano Master Class of Dionissis Mallouchos May 2018
- Doublebass Slap Masterclass 23.11.2017
- Doublebass master class of Dr.Evgenios Politis and Tasos Kazaglis. February 2017
- Workshop on Chamber Orchestra for children 2016-2017
- Workshop on Chamber Orchestra for children 2015-2016
- Musical Fairytale Workshop 2014-2015
- Workshop on Chamber Orchestra for children 2014-2015
- Music Mathisis Seminars 2013-2014
- Presentation of the METHOD of COLOURSTRINGS 2013
- Contrabass Master Class of Professor Lasse Lagercrantz 2013
- Piano & Chamber Music Master Class of Dr.Orsolya Szabo 2011
Contrabass Master Class of Professor Lasse Lagercrantz
Contrabass Master Class of professor Lasse Lagercrantz, professor at the J. Sibelius Academy, took place on the 1st and 2nd February 2013 at the Concert Hall of the “Attiko Conservatory”, Eratosthenous 8 Pagrati, Athens. Active participation was free of charge. Admission was also free for auditors.
Lasse Lagercrantz studied the double bass at the Sibelius Academy under the guidance of Prof. Olli Kosonen and at the Sofia Conservatory with Prof. Todor Toshev. He took his soloist’s diploma (second degree) in 1988 and received the Master of Music degree in 1991. He has participated in several master classes, including those by Frantisek Posta, Entcho Radoukanov and Franco Petracchi. He has performed as a soloist with several Finnish orchestras and worked widely as a pedagogue and chamber musician. He has established the Colourstrings method for the double bass, working in close relations with Géza and Csaba Szilvay.
Lasse Lagercrantz has taught in several master classes in Finland and abroad. He has trained teachers and given lectures at both Royal Academy of Music and Guildhall School of Music and Drama in England, also Amiens and Lille Conservatories in France, as well as Sofia Conservatory and Gothenburg University. In 2007, he was invited to give a lecture at the ESTA Conference in Cremona. At present, Lasse Lagercrantz is Professor at The Sibelius Academy, Helsinki, and double bass teacher at the East Helsinki Music institute. He is also specialist double bass tutor of the Helsinki Strings.